Saturday, December 11, 2010

As the year comes to an end

Been a while since I've written. Don't really know where to start.

I had another Lumbar Sympathetic Nerve block on the 2nd of December, a bit over a week ago.
My pain decreased decently and I was blessed to have such a breather. When it came back it came back hard and strong, depression started to set in, but I was keeping good humor and making sure I laughed and giggled at all that I found humorous. That's one of the things the psych doctor stresses the most in for those like me.

I fell asleep Friday morning after making a post to the Gorean Forum at CM that in parts weren't very nice. I didn't see it that way at first and not until cmailed by a FW. It was the fact that I had giggled at a Free man that got me scolded at. I really didn't mean to say what I did the way that I said it.

Was told I sounded or conducted myself more as a Free woman. Many people still see me as they did yesterday. The passive slave girl who would not ever dare do such a thing.

I wasn't thinking about online, I was thinking about living and not being ashamed of it. No excuses, but there are reasons.

It's just that I am free. No.. not in the manner in which you might think.

I guess you have to have a chronic disease or be dying of or surviving cancer or similar illnesses to understand.

I'm part way through with the Neuropathic Pain Study conducted by Inflexxion.

In January I'll begin a clinical trial, a study on cold laser therapy as a treatment for CRPS.
It's not a one time treatment, I'll need to be available through out the week and up coming weeks until completed.

My dad finally got out of the hospital after returning several times where his life was on the line in several circumstances. He's finally home and I'm happy for that. Mom's kidneys aren't well, but not bad enough for dialysis as of yet. Thank God!

I'll be on the air again live with Host Trudy Thomas on the Living with RSD radio show beginning this Monday.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thematrix777

This episodes guest is Seth David Chernoff, facing death as a two time cancer survivor.

Again the shows are live for 1 hour. Guests can call into the radio station to ask questions of the guest or host. You can join the chat room during the show to participate.

You can friend yourself to receive show reminders directly to your email.

I'm still a Group Leader for MDJunction's RSD Support forum.

Looking into more clinical trials.

Had a good Thanksgiving. Had my brother and kids over.

We're changing our own Christmas day since our oldest daughter works Christmas eve and day.

Not too sure what else to say right now.

Oh after the cold laser therapy we'll being doing a radio show on it. Will let you know when the time comes.

Wishing everyone a happy end to this year...

Until next time...

3 comments:

Snowbrush said...

"It was the fact that I had giggled at a Free man that got me scolded at."

So, you're expected to remain differential no matter how smart and knowledgeable you are versus how stupid and ignorant a man is? I don't get why a man would want to be in a relationship with such a woman unless he was so insecure that he couldn't tolerate disagreement.

Anyway, you sound upbeat despite all you've been through of late. I miss you coming around, but I always assume that you are limited by your pain and your priorities.

His kajirah said...

Hi Snow

Yes and of all places a chat room.

I often feel like some want to dummy me down. I may be a slave (heck I serve the world proudly, as well)
And I may be naturally submissive, but I'm also a leader who has brought change to many lives.

My own husband/Master is pleased and proud of me.. it's others that sometimes aren't.

The scolding came from a woman telling me I spoke out of line to a man.

Not a single man spoke ill of me.

I've been so busy and that's why I haven't been around. My adult related blog has remained as is since I created it. No extra time for it at all.

I think of you often and hope you are surviving well enough..

Merry Christmas to you and your wife.!

xo

Snowbrush said...

I just did a health update yesterday.

I'm glad your husband is pleased with your outspokenness. I can understand being submissive by nature, but I don't understand taking this to imply inferiority. It seems to me that we learn best when we trust our own thinking. When we trust other people's thinking, we're limited to learning what they did well or badly. It also seems that, by holding other people as superior, we reinforce our view of ourselves as inferior. As for the woman who took it upon herself to correct you for daring to disagree with a man, I would hate to be her husband because i would know that I was on own when it came to thinking my way through difficult dilemmas.