Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Still Holding On

Life is too short. You wake up one morning and think back to all you've let go. Gave up on. And you realize there's much more waiting for you.

I'm going out this weekend. Back to my people, where I'm known and recognized. A little bar in West Sac. I used to work there under previous ownership. It's like a real life Cheers, even though there's an actual bar called Cheers just down the street.

Everyone knows me........

I've hid for years... Isolated...

It's time to be...........

The new me... a mixture of the old me...

And just fucking live... You know?

Who gives a shit if it's over, almost over... whatever...

It's that moment that counts...

I have no worries that it won't count... It's going to.

I can't be sorry like took the road that it did.. I have to embrace every moment of the differences and learn to accept them, gracefully.

I just gotta let people love me.. instead of hiding when they tell me they do.

Grab onto today and not let go... let tomorrow take its own course and let the future be what destiny has already conquered.

No I don't always like to accept that, but I have to.

If someone thinks I'm stuck up or into myself, it's not true, truth lies in what it is and has always been...

It's easier to pick someone else up than implement the changes and growth of self.

I'm understanding self-dialogue better and better..
the words of a fellow pain patient rather than self theory or self talk..

Be happy for what you've been gifted..

Do you believe in angels?

Until next time...

No comments: