Sunday, August 09, 2009

Saturday's Outting

Yesterday we went to the auction. Actually it's called the Folsom Flea Market. Our son starts Jr. High next week so he got to choose where he wanted to get some new clothes from. He got some really cool outfits there. Afterward we took him to the Arden Mall to the Van's store and bought him 2 pair of Van's and a skateboard. Funds are becoming extremely tight and so he had to decide how to spend the money allotted to him.

It was the first time I had used my wheel chair in 3 months. There was just no way I could accomplish all that walking otherwise. I did walk a lot though and only used the wheels as back up. i had hesitated even wanting to go because of it. I've hid away enough years because of that though and really can't do it anymore. It's more important to the man and family that I be with them.

They bought me a really cute pair of sandles (at the auction).. I use them for desensitization therapy because they cover the entire foot (ouch) but... yay, I am wearing something on them finally. Some days for a couple of hours. Some days not at all, still more than before.

I'm not too fond of clothing, especially pants. I don't like anything gripping my back and butt scars and my legs can barely endure fabric because of being so sensitive. That's something else I have to work on.

I've been too busy at MDJ. The other Leader has been traveling and we never appointed a 3rd. So I'm picking up all the slack. Am managing decently enough I suppose.

I'm not sure if I'm going to FRP P2 tomorrow. Will at least do a driving lesson.

Been playing Yahtzee on my Iphone here and there all day long for distraction..

So am off to play another game...

Until next time..

No comments: