Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Being Proud to Promote

A few days ago I was contacted through my business email to consider advertising and promoting a website. People helping People, I remembered that logo from the past. I remembered having come across it in my research atleast a year ago.

I review all sites that come through me for help. So of course, I did so quickly. It had been given a complete makeover, the navigation was simpler, the group leaders great. I continued to peek beyond what I was asked. So I searched the site further from the main Group I was asked to promote.

Totally awsome! Many will benefit. That's all it takes.

I joined as well. I have to know what I'm supporting is doing from day to day. Plus, it gives me the opportunity to be on the opposite side of the fence from time to time. A place to vent instead of being the one vented to. Share and learn. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind at all being a shoulder for people, it makes me feel good, but now I can express in a different way, too.

Their competitor who I'm already a member to and have been for quite sometime, hm, well..
Not my fault MDJ got to me before ICC. First come, first served, unless I discard a site for some reason. Most all will make it to the links page, very few make it to the front page.

Merit and review. The advocate and the patient.

I don't charge to advertise these types of sites on CRPSA. They make it on merit, passion and purpose to do good.

A few months ago I was approached by an XXX related site. I could have made a pretty good lump of change advertising on my site for them. In fact enough to cover all my expenses and more. I declined.

I love to serve, I'm constantly serving, one way or another. My legs might not go, but my mind does. Just gotta have heart.

I have heart.

And am very proud to promote


No comments: