Monday, January 19, 2009

Monthly Pain Management Appt

I got to my month pain management appointment this morning. Will leave about 10:30 a.m. I'm pretty sure that there will be no good news regarding my xray, additional lead or blocks.

I want to beg for a Cortisone injection, but I know he will not give it to me. Each time I ask I'm told I've had my max for a lifetime.

I've been taking Flaxseed Oil. Sometimes just swallow the gel caps and sometimes I just pop them between my teeth so the oil absorbs faster. Am thinking of adding b12 in large amounts as well.

The last couple of days have been tough. I kept having lucid dreams and a few things I need to very from them. I'm one of those freaks of nature. I don't have ESP exactly but a strong psychic perception. A blessing and curse at the same time. Have always had it. Thoughts are suppose to be secret, but that's not always so when I'm around.

Oh and my belt theory works better with the belt over my chest rather than under, but I still haven't tested it on body piercings.

Maybe I'll have some good news later this afternoon regarding my doc appointment. Afterward, depending on how I feel, we're going shopping. Our grandson's 3rd Birthday is on the 2nd. Everyone had a really good Christmas, so it's back to smaller, more affordable gifts, plus.. all of our childrens Birthday is in March. Ouch! A family could go broke with that alone. ~laughs


No comments: