Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mint N Chip Ice Cream in the Middle of the Night

My Doc appointment didn't go so well. Not going to go into details right now though. The only semi good news is that the paper work has been submitted for my blocks, so it's just a matter of waiting. And waiting... oh and did I mention.. waiting?

I woke up at 2:30 a.m this morning, a bit over an hour ago. Then indulged myself in some Dreyers Mint N Chip, no sugar (splenda) ice cream. A brand new half gallon, so I sat here sulking for a few minutes scraping the nearly frozen top off it. A little at a time. Hoping it would soften. I was really eager to get at it. I got about an inch down and put it up.

I usually don't do that. But after, I did feel better. I rather laugh every thing off instead of getting bummed out about things. It doesn't do me or anyone else any good to be sad.

I talked with Bubbles for about an hour in text messaging last evening. All is well.

No comments: