Thursday, April 23, 2009

Amazing News!

I have really good news to share. Earlier this morning i was made a group leader to my pain group. This didn't come easy. I am bragging when I say I beat out a Dr. and Professor of a University. I cannot give any more details on this person, or others, but I am just proud to be working with the current 2 Leaders who are amazing. To be recommended above others with Master's degrees and more, I am truly humbled and honored at the same time. Even somewhat speechless.

I'm happy my hard work has paid off. I am happy I'm not doing this solo. I have a pain group that I began, over 200 members, more members than this one has now. I've been referring my members to this group for a bit now. Only those members know that they were referred, I'm not the type that brings myself attention by making it known that I did this. All the time and effort I put into CRPSA. All the seemingly endless hours of research. All the promoting of other well known sites. All the passion.

This group is one of the newer ones at the main site which is much larger. Even Leader's need breaks to take care of themselves. One of the Leaders is having a hard time right now. It left the other to pick up things, some members wanting the current Leaders to step down thinking they could do better themselves. Others applying for the position. I applied for consideration not long after I joined in January. Not being hired didn't stop me from participating or being there. When I joined there was 2 Leaders. No one else had been hired either. There's something special about this place. Ironically I would have never have learned of it had I not been notified for something entirely different. To promote them on my own website. I review all sites I list. This is the first support group that I have joined that I also promote. I am a member of another newer site, but as it's grown.... blah. I get invites to join groups that have absolutely nothing to do with the sites theme, which is a patients advocacy. Not!

I'll be removing myself from that one as soon as I get around to it. It's just not on my priority list.

I suppose I had to be there awhile to prove myself, show my determination, learn from others and teach others... some one is always watching us in life. Even when we don't know it or realize it.

Test!

I passed and I couldn't be any happier.

I won't be telling the name of the site, not on this blog, I can't have it come up in search engines along side fuck sites. When the sites are those my Master let me have, that's one thing, when they're not, it's entirely another. It's not my choice or his to give.

I think my email is connected to this blog. If anyone wants to know... just email me.
For those who have other contact information on me... contact me there.

The site isn't limited to what I'm now Leader for... RSD/CRPS. It's consists of support groups from chronic pain to several physical disorders, mental and emotional disorders, seniors disorders, teen disorders, cancer, addiction, hundreds of support areas and hundreds of relevant threads.

Without spam and very well taken care of. There are Leaders in all areas. These are not groups that are neglected.

To C and D... Thank you!

And tomorrow is Marine World...

Until next time...

10 comments:

Snowbrush said...

My heartfelt congratulations!

Here's some silly shit that you and some of your readers might enjoy. I have no idea who wrote it, so I can but hope I'm not violating anyone's copyright. Believe me, you're the only other blogger who I'm sending this to.




VERY BRAVE MAN JOKES ---

How do you turn a fox into an elephant?
Marry It!

What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.

What are the three fastest means of communication?
1) Television
2) Telephone
3) Telawoman

How are fat girls and mopeds alike?
They're both fun to ride until your friends find out.

What should you give a woman who has everything?
A man to show her how to work it.

Why is the space between a woman's breasts and her hips called a waist?
Because you could easily fit another pair of tits in there.

How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good?
Put a nipple on it.

Why do women rub their eyes when they wake up?
Because they don't have balls to scratch.

Why did God create woman ?
To carry semen from the bedroom to the toilet.

Why do women fake orgasms ?
Because they think men care.

What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?
Nothing, she's been told twice already.

If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you, what have you done wrong?
Made her chain too long

How many men does it take to open a beer?
None. It should be opened when she brings it.

Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?
Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.

Why do women have smaller feet than men?
It's one of those 'evolutionary things' that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.

How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?
When she starts a sentence with 'A man once told me...'

How do you fix a woman's watch?
You don't. There is a clock on the oven.

Why do men pass gas more than women?
Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?
The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.

What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig?
A woman who won't do what she's told

I married a Miss Right.
I just didn't know her first name was Always.

Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by
90%.
It's called a Wedding Cake.

Why do men die before their wives?
They want to.

Women will never be equal to men..
until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Send this to a few good men who need a laugh and to the select few wom en
who can handle the bullshit!

Fire said...

That's freaking amazing twink! Congratulations! phoenix cannot say she's surprised though, what with all the good work you've done.

hugs and well wishes,

phoenix

His kajirah said...

OMG Snow

Those were all so funny. Loved them! I love stuff like this. And..
You already know me well enough to know it. lol (blushes a little)

Thank you so much for the congrats too

Wishing you a wonderful morning.

His kajirah said...

Greetings phoenix

The best part is working with a team dedicated to the same goal. Having done so many projects solo, this is a breath of fresh air.

Thank you for the congrats also

smiles, well wishes

Anonymous said...

Congratulations caliente!

Such an honor and I am very happy for you. Your dedication and your service is such a wonder in itself.

I hope you have a super trip too!

*hugs*

Always well wishes,

lauriedawn

Louve said...

Yes!!! Congrats to you twinkle!!

*grins*

We can now say we knew you when...

And Snowbrush, I liked your little ditties too! lol

Congrats again, twinkle!! :)

His kajirah said...

Greetings laurie

Thank you so much, Just couldn't be any happier with this achievement.

Am looking forward to this trip with the family, too. Won't be able to do any rides, hm, unless they have a train type thingy, but nothing bouncy. Am not sure if they have games, like a fairway, as fairs do. Like shoot the water in the clowns mouth and pop his balloon. lol. If they do, will do things like that and browse trinkets and such. Never been there before and it's only an hour away.

Thank you again...
Sending hugs back,
~caliente

His kajirah said...

Hi Louve

Thank you, is it like a deja vu?. ~grins.

My autograph signature will be...

twinkling caliente slut... lol

Better not. Might get in trouble. Wrong venue. hehe

Thank you again.

Fire said...

Hi twink

Just don't forget us little people 'k?

phoenix DARES you to use that sig, lol. Naaaa just kidding.

Have a great time tomorrow but please be careful, the last thing you need is to hurt yourself so soon after surgery. phoenix worries about your going somewhere with so many people who don't watch where they're going.

soft hugs and well wishes

phoenix

His kajirah said...

Thank you phoenix

Will be careful. In 2 days it will be 1 month post op.

Know how you mean, many don't watch for disabled people, most just walk right into them or don't let them by, that's why sometimes this one doesn't go out.. people embarrass her.

Wishing you well,
twinkling caliente slut..

laughs