Tuesday, February 03, 2009

2nd Block Down 1 to Go

I had my second of a series of 3 blocks at 7:30 a.m this morning. Next Tuesday is the last. I came home and rested for awhile, even napped for a bit and may try do so again soon. It's working forme again. Out of at least 10 others, only 2 others worked like this one is doing. I'll really be able to tell in the late evening and middle of the night whether it's doing me significantly better since my pain is usually always at it's very worse then. I'm having trouble with my right leg, lifting it like last time, but it should be okay in 2 days, it was last time.

I think I may try to rest again, I actually was able to nap when he got me home.

I'm still loopy from the combo knock out and relaxation med they gave me and had to knock me out twice, I dunno they just couldn't put me to sleep with the first set of injection to the IV.

I should have been counting cock instead sheep and whatnot.

2 down, 1 to go

No comments: