Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Dance Jubilee

Tonight I attended the D.R. Dance Jubilee with my Master, daughter, son in law and grandson at our sons school. Stronger performed by Cyclone included our son and 8 others. Cyclone is the name of their dance group. They did great! It was a really awsome show to attend. They performed for the lower elementary children earlier in the day and tomorrow they'll be doing it during the esembly. My pain is still down, I have several healing holes in my back. He blocked both my left and right side. Other than pain that sneaks up on me with no warning, I feel the best I have in a very long time. I'm scared for when the pain returns because there is no doubt it will. These are just short fixes. We'll be further discussing a Sympathectomy, a surgical removal of part of the Sympathetic Nervous System at my next appointment.

I wouldn't have missed our sons performance even if my pain was high. While I decline many events, luncheons, get togethers, ect, I won't miss out on my childrens life. Their memories are mine, my memories are theirs.

At the end of the show they did the hand jive which was suppose to be with audience participation. Even from my wheel chair I was one of the very few parents that participated.

It was fun.

When it came time for the ... How low can you go.. I just bent forward in my sitting position and shimmered lower, instead of swirling and swaying down from a standing position. lol.

Gotta do what ya gotta do and I did.

No comments: