Monday, February 23, 2009

SCS Medtronic Re programming

I have an appointment at my Pain Management Clinic on Wednesday at 11:00a.m with my Medtronic Clinician. My appointment with my doc tomorrow has been canceled. We're going to try and re program me one more time before scheduling the surgery. I doubt it's going to work, I've been maxed out on programming for 18 months now. But it definately isn't going hurt to try again. I know my Medtronic person can move the stimulation up and down my spine, we've done that several times in the past, even with my old clinician, but there's no way she's going to be able to move the lead/wire itself.

So I'm going to go and get zinged and zapped by their hook me up and see what happens. If there's a chance to bypass being cut back open, I'm up for it no doubt.

I should be done with the Pred pack now, but I'm only on 4th day of the pack when I should have been done yesterday. I just couldn't keep up with the intake of all these meds. Especially when the pack is 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

The above pic is an example of what the inside of my body looks like, with the exception that my internal battery is much lower than the one depicted in the photo. It's actually in my butt cheek not in the area of my hip. And the lead would now be up closer between my shoulder blades. I'm like a fish out of water, seriously. Or one of those vibrating beds you stick a quarter in and they go real fast for a few minutes. lol

Robo slut, that I am.

I wish you all peace and tranquility

Until next time...



No comments: