Monday, March 09, 2009

Having an Identity Crisis


Having come back into contact with a few people from years back, I've began to struggle somewhat with what I'm called. Some of my old time acquaintances and friendlies online and off still call me cali short for my first online name which was also an offline nick for many years. Since I was 22. cali being short for caliente or as one of my ID's read simpli_caliente. It wasn't until I entered online Gorean chats and forums that my name was changed to ella, with a similar name in between. aiyllah being my first Gorean name and ella being very close to it depending on how one pronounced it.

In the last week I've had people calling me cali and ellaj (the j is silent). In the CM forum I frequent while my ID is the same as this blog account, I use my birth given name in signature.

So now suddenly and this hasn't quite been the first time, I'm a little... hm, not confused really, I answer to either/or I've been called them so long. Maybe frazzled is a better word. lol

Maybe everyone can just keep it simple and call me slut... yeah, that'll work..

But really I'll always be... caliente

2 comments:

Dante d'Amore said...

I was going to say something, anything, that used the word 'slut' but couldn't get myself to do it, lol. But it's the thought that counts, right? :)

His kajirah said...

~laughs softly

Right! Love the thought, even so.

It made my belly flutter..