Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thank you Master M for the Phone Call

Last evening I had a long talk with a Gorean man on the phone. For hours actually. It was nice to get to know someone so much more than just through the GP CM Forum. We talked about everything. I listened intently as he spoke of his world, technology and more. It was quite spiritual as well.

I love getting to know people better. I love the minds of men. I like men to be men in all ways. This man definitely is one of those men.

He's not been on the Forum for some time. He's been very busy. He's been meaning to call me and he finally did. It made me happy to know he kept me in mind to do so.

No one would have any idea who this person is. There's never been anything to give any kind of hint as to who he might be.

It will be his choice ever to reveal this call or any future ones.

To Master M, I am grateful for the time you spent with me and letting me learn you better and giving me the opportunity to have a voice to go with the typed word.

I cannot wait for what we talked about to evolve into something bigger...

I know it will

Until next time..

No comments: